Questions of the Day
- Who are you to judge someone else?
- Who's ethical system are we to abide by (if anyone's)?
- Isn't it wrong to legislate a specific morality?
- Isn't morality relative to each individual, anyway?
Top 5 Books for Discussing Ethics and Politics
- Relativism: Feet Firmly Planted in Mid-Air- Greg Koukl and Francis Beckwith
- Christian Ethics: Options and Issues- Norman Geisler
- Legislating Morality: Is It Wise, Is It Legal, Is It Possible- Norman Geisler and Frank Turek
- The Case For Life- Scott Klusendorf
- Tactics: A Gameplan for Discussion Your Christian Convictions- Greg Koukl
Why Did I Choose These Books?
Top 5 list.
More Posts Regarding Ethics and Politics
- Gentleness and Respect in Discussions
- How Should Christians Vote In Political Elections?
- SCOTUS' Decision on Gay Marriage: A Philosophical Critique
- Providing The Case Against and Solutions for Abortion
- Religious Refugees and the Mission Field
- Homosexuality, Tolerance, and Mozilla
- Ravi Zacharias on Race and Homosexuality
- Politics and Foundations